Friday, April 10, 2015

Photo Friday!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S PHOTO FRIDAY!!!!!!

I am going to share some photos from my genealogy research.  Please share yours and tell their stories.  Remember everyone's photos are personal please ask permission before borrowing.  Let's see what is out there!!
 
This is my paternal grandfather Charles W. Thomas.  Born and raised in Connecticut.  He was in the Army during WWII and station in Alaska working on planes.  He was a volunteer fire fighter.  He and my grandmother had 9 children.  He was a great family man and was good to his grandkids.  He passed away in 2001.

This is one of my favorite photos.  This is 4 generations of women in my family.  My mother (the baby), my maternal grandmother Virginia Balcom, great grandmother Erma Bliss, and great great grandmother Maude Bowler.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment