Monday, January 21, 2013

Great Book Monday January 14th, 2013

Here we are again for Great Book Monday!!

 

While I have many books in my genealogy book collection, I decided to take a different approach this week. 
 
I am wondering if there are any of you out there working on creating your own family books.  I know that as I grow my tree one of the things I really want to do is to create a family book.  I would like to create a book about my family for a Christmas gift one year. 
 
One of my issues is do I create one book or two?  I do all my genealogy work for my children.  So my tree has my family and my husbands family.  Now while I know both sides would enjoy the gift a great deal, I do not think either side really cares about the other.  Especially when only our parents have met. 
 
While I have done some work in the form of small books to help my children with projects at school, I have not done anything on a large scale. 
 
So please share your experiences.  Are you working on one?  Do you plan on working on one?  Do you have questions that maybe others or I can answer? 
 
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
 
:D
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment